Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

We had a great 4th of July! Mostly we celebrated John's birthday, we also listened to the classic Proud to be an American song. Told Dallin all about why we should be proud to be an American. He sang along to the song, so I'm pretty sure he is proud ;).  We found sparklers and lit those off our balcony.



 For Johns Birthday I attempted to make a fertada (no clue how to spell that) for breakfast, and we went out to OkonominYaki for dinner. It was pretty yummy! lol Then we came home to have his cake (brownies with a reeses in the middle) It was a great night!

Johns work got him a cake!

MY BIRTHDAY!! HURRAY!
My sweet husband decided to give me a pamper Holly night! He made me a yummy yummy dinner of Gnocci and corn on the cob! You can see below the delicous desert he got me. He knows me to well.
For the pampering part he gave me a pedicure, and even painted my toes! He made me promises not to put the pictures on face book. But he said nothing about our blog mwahaha. Then he have me an aroma touch massage! Talk about heaven! Dallin was a perfect angel the whole time!

On to the many faces of Dallin!!!


Dallin the Scholar
Dallin the curious
Dallin Bright eyes

Dallin the game player
Dallin the hungry
Dallin the appreciative son!


Well the rumors are true... Looks like we will be here till just before Thanksgiving. That way John can train the new guy coming out to take his place. Not his job, but his place as an American employee if that makes sense... They want to make sure and keep the culture of the American Office, so they want an American employee or two in the office. I'm excited to talk to the replacements wife, and help her get acclimated. Hopefully with a little help she wont have as hard of time adjusting.
Miss you guys!! Its getting hotter and hotter here.... A little frightening if you ask me! ;) As my brothers know... I hate sweatyness!! 







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun birthday!

    Dallin is growing up too fast! Tell him to slow down.

    And yes, we know you don't like sweat-i-ness. We'll have to have a big group hug when you guys are back in town next to remind you.

    ReplyDelete