Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Apartment

Time for you to get to see the humble abode we live in!

It was quite a shock when we got in. They really made it look bigger in the pictures we saw :).
At first we thought we would be living out of suit cases the whole time.. Since there are no closets. Here is what it looked like at first..


However when John went to Work on Thursday I set out to make this work some how. Here are the after pictures :) It takes about 5 steps to make it across the apartment. I used the window space above to hide the luggage in the window
Using the orange suit case as my dresser.

Here is our bathroom, they have the toilet and shower separate. The shower below is like a whole room of a shower.. does that even make sense lol. The whole room is made to get wet, there is no curtain. The toilet has two flushes, one for a little flush, one for a big flush. John says that the one at his work is pretty fancy! It automatically lifts the lid when you come in. Has a seat warmer, massage and options for flushing.




Here is our kitchen, we are also using the space under the stove to store clothes.


Here is the finished room :)



And last, the view from the balcony. We are surrounded by other apartments, although I haven't seen many people.


TILL NEXT TIME!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! So is the bed and the suitcase situation in the same room? And how does the kitchen connect? I promise to appreciate the many steps past 5 it takes me to get across my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the sink and everything gets wet? isn't that a bad place to curl your hair or use the sink? Love the blog! love the baby! mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn- The kitchen is along the same wall as where I put the suitcases. Seperated by a little wall. But ya the suit cases are about 3 steps away from the bed in the same room. lol sorryh steps are all I have to compare.
    Mandy- Ya.... I blow dry my hair in the bedroom lol I really don't enjoy the shower room.... doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how the bathrooms in Taiwan were! There was just a drain in the floor and no shower curtain. It looks like you're going to have a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete